Sunday, September 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Grace!

Here is my trip down memory lane.  I can't believe my little Gracie is 11. Somethings never change, though.  Those sweet, little cheeks are still there.  And, the great big smile!  


Isn't this the sweetest sleeping baby picture ever?

10 months old

2 years old with her first carved pumpkin!

4 years old- apple picking (and tasting!)

6th Birthday

7 years old next to her favorite rose bush at our house in Maplewood.

10 years old, with Hannah (2nd cousin), at our family reunion in Idyllwild

And, showing off the short, sassy, birthday haircut.
Happy 11th Birthday Grace!!!







4 comments:

Faith said...

Happy birthday Gracie from Mrs. Lopez. I love those cheeks!!!!

Kelly said...

Aww Happy Birthday Grace! I love the haircut :-)

Jenny said...

What a cutie!!! Happy Birthday Grace!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Grace- but NO MERCY;-)

Chuck Tedrick