Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I have a laundry room!



I isn't totally finished, but it is up and running. Here are a few pics of the transformation ( Yes, like always, we forgot to take a before pic, so I will be looking for an old photo of what it looked like before).

Here is what I came up with for "before" shots:
One from the dining room side...
...and one from the office side.
Now on to the transformation!

The built in bookcase coming out!
Justin walking through what used to be a closet!
Yuck... what a mess! This is looking from the hall through my hall closet into the office closet (a.k.a my new laundry room). The hall closet got new walls also.
And... drum roll please....






My new laundry room! This is the washer side:
and the dryer side.
Still to come: bi-fold doors on the other side (this will give us access from both sides and allow us to open it up and use it as a pass through to the office if we need to- think extra room for parties... I know, it is always about parties with us ;o what can I say, we like parties!), Flor tiles on the floor ( if you don't know what they are, look them up! They are awesome!), shelves on the dryer side, and a fold down ironing board on one of the office doors.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice. I like the party room idea!