Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Drama Camp

Justin and Grace attended a week long drama camp at Jr. Theatre in June. They were grouped by age and ability into color groups. This picture is from Thursday, Team Spirit Day. Each group dressed in their color and performed their team cheers at lunch for all the other groups. Grace had an easy time with finding attire in her group's color, black. Justin had a bit more of a challenge with his color, purple! I think his outfit turned out quite well! His team's cheer was a take off of Lady Gaga's Poker Face ( "I love my, I love my... purple team"). It was quite a hit. I will try to upload the video of it at some point.At the end of the week the kids put on a 45 minute presentation. Each group performed 2 of the 3 pieces that they had put together: song, dance, and original skit. We were very impressed with all their hard work and creativity!

No comments: