Friday, December 11, 2009

The very next morning, it was off to Jared's first playoff game of the season. 7:30 in the morning, ouch(actually, he had to be there at 6:30)! Here he is after the game. Yes, I know, you can't see his face. But, a good number of the picture I have of him are like this! He has an uncanny ability of perfectly covering his face during a photo. The tied this game and won the afternoon game. One more to go, before the semis and finals!
After that, it was off to our annual church Christmas Tea for me. Here is a pictures of my table... sorry there are no people in it. I forgot to pull out the camera again once the Tea had started. Oops!

And while I was at the Tea, Jon was chauffeuring the kids around town to Nutcracker Rehearsals, Soccer games, and Cotillion! Is everybody else this busy?

No comments: