Friday, December 11, 2009

December already!

That pretty much sums up how I feel. I am sure you are seeing the recurring theme in the last few posts. I remember my parents saying it when I was a kid and I never understood: Time just seems to speed up every year. Well, now I understand! Yet another Holiday season is here, and I find myself just wanting the proverbial merry-go-round to just slow down. Don't get me wrong, it is a joy to watch our children grow up. I guess I just wish there was a little more time to stop and watch.


We are off to a busy start already this month:

We kicked off the month with Grace's first choir performance with The Classical Academy Choir. It was a great night of music. Here are a few pictures of the evening:

Grace, getting ready to sing.

Choir II - 6th -8th grade. Grace is on the far right, top row.

Congratulations after the show! Madeline and Grace with Mom in the background.

And one of Madeline and her friend, Tori. The High School Choir performed at the end of the concert, so we got to hear several of Madeline's friends perform, too.

No comments: