Thursday, September 16, 2010

Kitchen progress...

Movin' along... It has been a busy few months, but we have managed to squeeze in some kitchen work here and there. We painted, installed the fan, hung the peg board and pot rack, and re-worked an old cabinet to make it a kitchen workstation under the window. So, I guess we are pretty much done for now. The next phase will involve new counter tops and sink and some tile work behind the stove and along the counter back splash. I have no idea when that will happen, but I imagine it will be a little while. And, for now, I am enjoying my new space!Oh, yes, we also put in the counter on the other side of the kitchen. Shelves will be put up when we have the time, and the microwave will go up on a shelf to free up the counter space.Found a cool spot for my pot lids!In other news... we found this cool old hutch for sale on the street and I now have outdoor storage for my patio type dishes and such! And, the doors are up on the laundry room!... the carpet tiles are in, too. You just can't see them in this pic.



No comments: